At GOA, our Clients are assured that our team of experts will ensure that all complex issues relating to Family Law, Wills and Probate are addressed adequately. Our team lead in this group obtained her master’s degree in Family Law and also possesses experience garnered over several years of active practice and thus, leads the team with diligence, integrity and experience. We have dealt with several Divorce cases in different cases and different Courts. These experiences will assist us in giving our Clients optimum service.
As a result of our years of experience, we possess a long standing excellent relationship with the personnel at the Probate Registry and so, our clients are assured of speedy progress of their applications and filling.
Our team also assists clients with preparing wills, selecting executors of the wills, safe keeping the wills and other issues ancillary to it. At GOA, we understand that as the Will is a very important and delicate document and that is why we assure our Clients of confidentiality and privacy without reducing our standard.
Our areas of expertise in the area of Family Law, Wills and Probate include;
- Drafting, review and update of Wills
- Drafting, review and update of Powers of Attorney
- Application for Letters of Administration
- Small estates; application and execution
- Divorce and other matrimonial proceedings
- Child adoption
- Drafting of pre-nuptial Agreements
- Property division
- Spousal and Child support
- Child custody
- Estate Planning and Administration
- Family Business Succession
- Family Trusts
- Application for probate