At GOA, we possess experts in employment, labor and immigration matters. Our team advices on compliance with immigration and labor law regulations. We assist Companies with securing work visas; temporary and permanent, green cards, student and visitor visas.
Our team boasts of a wealth of experience in Nigerian Immigration Law and Practice. We assist clients in obtaining immigration facilities; Permits, Quotas, etc. We possess a long standing superb relationship with the Ministry of Internal Affairs (MIA), the Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) and the Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission (NIPC).
Our labor practice entails us rendering advise to clients on a broad range of labor issues which include;
- Trade union regularizations
- Drafting, reviewing and development of personnel policies
- Private sector pensions schemes
- Retirement benefits
- Staff negotiations
- Employment contracts and employment protection
- Employment termination
- Wrongful dismissal
- Drafting, reviewing and interpretation of employment of employment contracts, management agreements, consulting agreements, non-competition agreements and confidentiality agreements
- Advising clients on all labor related issues